21st February 2012, 08:10 PM
satish1134

How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics

hello sir, i am c ompleted my postgraduation M.Sc(ELECTRONICS) in 2007. i want to do a job reputed electronics based companies. tell me the details for approaching the companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in electronics after completing BSc in electronics?
  2. Specialization related to Electronics is available to study in B.Tech to get a job in VLSI and Embedded Systems?
  3. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  4. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  5. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  6. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  7. How to join MSc electronics? I am doing BSc electronics
  8. Which universities allow Ph.D in electronics after completing MSc in Electronics with 74%?
  9. Vacancies in Electronics based companies? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Details about job for M.Sc Electronics holder in private sector? Name reputed university for PhD in Electronics science?
  11. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  12. Which is better to study among IT and Electronics in M.Sc for B.Sc(Electronics) graduate? -- [New]
  13. Job in Electronics companies for B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  14. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Electronics?
  16. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?
  17. How many companies are there in Gujarat on the basis of electronics? I have completed B.E form Gujarat Technological University
  18. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
24th February 2013, 12:19 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish1134 View Post
hello sir, i am c ompleted my postgraduation M.Sc(ELECTRONICS) in 2007. i want to do a job reputed electronics based companies. tell me the details for approaching the companies.
I assume you as a experienced person without wasting time after your PG. In this competitive world we can't survive without knowledge. Most of the companies either reputed or newbies they mostly expect experience from you despite the domain you applied at that moment.

Having work experience will make you out of box in the interviews. I also expect you to have strong knowledge in your subject i.e., Electronics, we electronics students should have in depth knowledge of subject to reach good position in the electronic field as a technical person.

Getting job in reputed companies is a finest goal that you kept. I appreciate that. Now start working towards your goal.

In my view, having knowledge is also not alone enough you have to exhibit your knowledge, if you are student you should exhibit it through participating in project presentations or paper presentations.

As it is not the case with you, you should try attending exams like GATE and show the knowledge of yours in the form of score you achieve. Not for admissions or for any targetted result. Just to show others that you are kind of expert in electronics participate in such top competitive exams and show yourself to the world.

I guess you know that India is having a limited number of electronic companies. It may not long in future as many newly budding companies are registering for their licenses to start ups. This clearly shows that scope in production, services and other domains of electronics going to have a hype in the coming years.

It is a definite positive aspect for a developing nation. Coming to you personally, what I feel is, if you don't have proper core knowledge in electronics try improve, participate in knowledge sharing conferences/meetings and others which improves your knowledge. And do some practical things, publish you ideas in journals if you are already an expert in electronics, Again I want to mention show the world what you are.

Exhibit the same in your curriculum vitae. Why companies will not recruit you if you have knowledge which can be communicated and used for their company needs? definitely you are going to be a successful person if you have the skills in you.

Remember it is not that easy. Working hard with dedication and plans with proper guidance can lead you to your destination. Also nothing is impossible either.

Everything is in your thoughts. Keep them High.

I wish you all the best and for any further guidance or information message me on my profile Link
26th February 2013, 12:43 AM
narendra B.

Default Re: How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics

Quote:
In my view, having knowledge is also not alone enough you have to exhibit your knowledge, if you are student you should exhibit it through participating in project presentations or paper presentations.

As it is not the case with you, you should try attending exams like GATE and show the knowledge of yours in the form of score you achieve. Not for admissions or for any targetted result. Just to show others that you are kind of expert in electronics participate in such top competitive exams and show yourself to the world.

I guess you know that India is having a limited number of electronic companies. It may not long in future as many newly budding companies are registering for their licenses to start ups. This clearly shows that scope in production, services and other domains of electronics going to have a hype in the coming years.

It is a definite positive aspect for a developing nation. Coming to you personally, what I feel is, if you don't have proper core knowledge in electronics try improve, participate in knowledge sharing conferences/meetings and others which improves your knowledge. And do some practical things, publish you ideas in journals if you are already an expert in electronics, Again I want to mention show the world what you are.

Exhibit the same in your curriculum vitae. Why companies will not recruit you if you have knowledge which can be communicated and used for their company needs? definitely you are going to be a successful person if you have the skills in you.

Remember it is not that easy. Working hard with dedication and plans with proper guidance can lead you to your destination. Also nothing is impossible either.

Everything is in your thoughts. Keep them High
27th February 2013, 04:54 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics

You can join these companies through off campus recruitments. Another option is to visit the official portal of the company and to apply for existing job vacancies. Candidates with enough work experience can make their job search easy. You are eligible to apply for most of the jobs applicable for electronics engineers. You can also look for PSU jobs in firms like BHEL, IOCL and BEL.
27th February 2013, 06:10 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
The Reputed Electrical Companies of Indian comes under the Public sector Undertaking.Thus in order to get jobs in these companies you will have to apply for the PUS Exam.

In order to appear in this exam,you will required to meet these Eligibility criteria :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>Your PG Degree should be from recognized university.
-->>Your PG Degree should be approved from the AICTE.

Marks in PG:-
-->>If you comes under General/OBC Category then your minimum marks should be 60%.
-->>If you belong from the SC/ST Category then your minimum marks should be 55%.

Syllabus for PUS Exam :-

ENGINEERING MATHEMATICS :-
-->>Linear Algebra.
-->>Calculus.
-->>Differential equations.
-->>Complex Variables.
-->>Probability and statistics.
-->>Numerical methods.
-->>Transform theory.

ELECTRONICS :-
-->>Networks.
-->>Electronic devices.
-->>Analog Circuits.
-->>Digital circuits.
-->>Signal and systems.
-->>Control systems.
-->>Electromagnetic.
27th February 2013, 07:13 PM
everlivinglegend

You must know your capacity of working. If you have done job after completing your graduation, then it would be quite easy to step up for job in reputed companies. If you have a working experience, then they could prefer you, in todays world knowledge is not everything, you must be creative too, and you must know a reason as to why company will prefer you but not others ????
If you dont have experience you must start up from the job no matter what the comoany status is, just keep yourself consistent and moving....
27th February 2013, 07:27 PM
narendra B.

Exclamation Re: How to get a job in reputed electronics based companies? I have completed PG MSc Electronics

Quote:
I assume you as a experienced person without wasting time after your PG. In this competitive world we can't survive without knowledge. Most of the companies either reputed or newbies they mostly expect experience from you despite the domain you applied at that moment.

Having work experience will make you out of box in the interviews. I also expect you to have strong knowledge in your subject i.e., Electronics, we electronics students should have in depth knowledge of subject to reach good position in the electronic field as a technical person.

Getting job in reputed companies is a finest goal that you kept. I appreciate that. Now start working towards your goal.
27th February 2013, 11:38 PM
narendra B.

Quote:
You must know your capacity of working. If you have done job after completing your graduation, then it would be quite easy to step up for job in reputed companies. If you have a working experience, then they could prefer you, in todays world knowledge is not everything, you must be creative too, and you must know a reason as to why company will prefer you but not others ????
If you dont have experience you must start up from the job no matter what the comoany status is, just keep yourself consistent and moving....
17th May 2020, 08:20 AM
Unregistered

I did my post graduation in MSc Electronics & Communication Systems. Can I get a PSU job after cracking GATE exam ? And also coming to the job profile, is there any discrimination b/w Btech & MSc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?