2nd October 2011, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Which Companies can I get Job having secured 66% in B.Tech?

i completd ma btech with 66%...which are the companies were i could get a good job?????

4th November 2011, 04:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Companies can I get Job having secured 66% in B.Tech?

You have not mentioned the area you specialized during B.Tech. If you are from the IT or computer science background then you can apply to software firms. After completing electronics and communication you can apply to companies operating in telecom domain, electronics domain, and software companies. With 66% it will not be possible for you to get a job in MNC like TCS, Wipro. You can try lesser known companies as the priority should be to gain experience. You must check the employment news daily.
10th November 2011, 11:14 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

tHOUGH YOU ARE FROM ANY BRANCH YOU CAN GET IN TO
1)TCS
2)Wipro
3)Accenture
4) Mahindra Satyam
5) Mphasis
16th November 2011, 12:06 AM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Hello sir,You have not mentioned the area you specialized during B.Tech. If you are from the IT or computer science background then you can apply to software firms. After completing electronics and communication you can apply to companies operating in telecom domain, electronics domain, and software companies. With 66% it will not be possible for you to get a job in MNC like TCS,

Thanks,
2nd March 2012, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, my name is ramesh doing eee 3th year in mict near vijayawada. sir, my aggregate percentage is 81. I want to secure a good job in MNC's . I had already learned c, c ,c#, java languages in hyderabad. How could i attempt for a good job . I want to settle right after my b.tech. please give me some idea to fetch a good job with a good package.
26th June 2012, 02:11 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

computer science background then you can apply to software firms. After completing electronics and communication you can apply to companies operating in telecom domain, electronics domain, and software companies. With 66% it will not be possible for you to get a job in MNC like TCS, Wipro. You can try lesser known companies as the priority should be to gain experience. You must check the employment news daily.
GOOD LUCK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?