28th January 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in top IT companies like HCL, TCS, L&T and IBM based on BCA from PTU in distance mode?

Hi, I have done BCA from PTU under distance learning. Can I get job in companies like infosys, hcl, tcs, l&T and BM. Do they approve distance learning, besides, I doesn't have 4 years of work experience and what mindset HR interviewer carry for a distance learner like me? Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i get a decent job after BCA through distance learning from PTU?
  2. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  3. Possibility to join TCS, WIPRO, IBM, HCl and CTS for B.Com distance graduate?
  4. Can I get a job in HCL, Infosys, TCS, IBM or Wipro after completing B.C.A and M.C.A (Distance course) from Kurukshetra University and having 6 years of I.T experience?
  5. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS off campus recruitment after completion of BCA in distance mode?
  8. How should I prepare to get placed in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL, WIPRO?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  10. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  11. How to apply for training for training in companies like Oracle, TCS, IBM, WIPRO, HCL?
  12. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  13. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  14. How to prepare for Placement interviews in IT companies like TCS, IBM, HCL or Wipro? How may I get study materials?
  15. Procedure to get internship in companies like HCL, IBM, TCS and Wipro?
  16. Can I get a job in any MNC company after scoring 74% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 67% in BCA and right now I am pursuing my MCA?
  17. Which are the top 10 IT companies from the following list?
  18. How to apply for training in IT companie such as IBM, Wipro, TCS and HCL?
29th January 2018, 10:03 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in top IT companies like HCL, TCS, L&T and IBM based on BCA from PTU in distance mode?

In order to get jobs in the above mentioned companies, you must have completed your 10th, 12th and graduation with 60% marks and above from a recognized college/university. Post graduate candidates are preferred mostly due in all these companies. There should not be any pending backlogs at the time of applying. These companies accept only those candidates who have completed their studies from regular mode. They does not accept candidates from distance mode, so it would be very difficult for you to get a job in the above mentioned companies.
29th January 2018, 11:35 PM
sree2244

Default Re: Can I get job in top IT companies like HCL, TCS, L&T and IBM based on BCA from PTU in distance mode?

No worries you can prepare resume with proper format after that you can upload the resume with all MNC companies carrier website which has you mentioned companies.
As well as upload the resume in job searching sites
Make sure be potential on Communication skills.
**Good Luck**
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?