27th February 2015, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Offer Letter if offered job in IBM through HR but secured 46% in B.Tech and having 3 years of work experience?

Sir,
I am having 3 years of work experience in IT field, now I got a offer in IBM, the IBM HR asked me to scan and mail all the education documents then they will release the offer letter. The problem is that I am having 46% in my B.Tech, Now I am getting afraid that after seeing my percentage will they release offer or not, please clarify my doubt as soon as possible its very urgent

2nd March 2015, 01:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get Offer Letter if offered job in IBM through HR but secured 46% in B.Tech and having 3 years of work experience?

Yes, you would be able to get the offer letter from IBM if you submit your educational certificates as you got selected via your 3 years solid experience and not with marks. They should have asked you well before during the interview process if they considered marks as a barrier for experienced candidates which didn't happen.

So, do not worry and just send in the certificates copy which is required for the company formality and then you would be receiving the offer letter in no time!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?