31st January 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?

I have 5yrs of experience in SAP Basis.But i have 3 yrs gap in B.tech.I am working with Mahindra Satyam.will i get a job in IBM?Do they consider education gap inspite of having experience

1st February 2015, 09:23 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?

IBM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR EXPERIENCED CANDIDATES:

Yes, you are absolutely eligible to apply for IBM and if you are good in the interviews then for sure you will get selected for the job as there is decent demand for SAP candidates at present.

So, once you gain experience you no more need to think about the marks and gaps which you had during your studies as it won't be valid anymore for a company who are looking candidates with skills but make sure that you get prepared for this question "What is the reason for your 3 years gap in B.Tech?" which would be a case to check your communication skills and attitude, otherwise just make sure you brush through all those things which you have done at work as all the questions asked will be based on that.
2nd January 2022, 04:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in IBM having 5 years experience in Mahindra Satyam but 3 years gap after B.Tech?

After 3 years of experience in IT industry it is necessary to have percentage criteria in IBM..
Please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?