24th March 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?

Hello friends,
I am Rajan Singh age 25 from Punjab.
I am just completing my Graduation with 66%marks.
I want a best job with near starting salary of Rs. 20,000.
May I get a job of this salary?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good salaried job in government sector after completing B.Tech in EC branch? List of companies in which I can apply?
  2. Is there any age limit to do 3 year LLB course at Karnataka State Law University Approved Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do Graduation and MCA at the same time from two different universities?
  4. After scoring 86% in 12th what to choose? Is B.Tech a better option than BCA?
  5. Which course is applicable for me after Diploma in Automobile? How to apply and which exam to pass?
  6. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  7. Can I qualify for IPCC course after completing graduation with 60% marks
  8. What is the use of completing Graduation?
  9. Can I do CA after my degree? Should I do CA after degree or while doing degree?
  10. Can i take admission in CA(IPCC) after completing my graduation with bcom (Accounts hons) with 54% marks?
  11. Can we do MBA programme after doing MCA?
  12. Which are some of the good salaried jobs after B.Tech Biotech? What are the options available apart form M.Tech?
  13. Which is the best course that can be done after schooling? I am interested in Biology and Maths
  14. Job opportunities after the completion of BCA course?
  15. Can I apply for M.A Eco after completing BBE? Is there any relaxation on marks for SC? I have scored 49.89% marks in my graduation
  16. After completing graduation(BBA) from GGSIPU with 55%-65% in all subjects how much will be my salary?
  17. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  18. Eligibility to apply for CAT after completing graduation with 41% marks?
30th March 2015, 11:31 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?

Yes, you can definitely get a job with salary of 20,000. There are many opportunities after graduation course and candidates even get jobs with salary more than 20,000. It depends on :-

- The course you are pursuing.
- The institute from which you are pursuing.
- Your caliber and performance in the recruitment process of various organizations.
7th April 2015, 04:10 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,
Hello Mr. Singh,

Yes, of-course you can get the job of such scale. What you need to do is to look for the companies that are coming for the Campus drive and try for it.
This will increase your chances of getting placed in good companies with great package.

Hope i made everything clear to you.
Thanks for Posting !!
15th April 2015, 08:41 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Can I get salaried job of Rs. 20,000 if completing Graduation with 66% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends,

Yes, you can get the job of this salary, but yo have not specified with what subject you did your Graduation. Have you done B.E/B.tech ? If you have done Simple Graduation, then you can apply as a registrar in Government post. You will get the 3rd grade job there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?