10th September 2014, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Chances of onsite(Abroad) job in Networking field?

hi,
Is there chance to go for onsite ( abroad ) in networking field .. please reply for my question. give detail about this.

11th September 2014, 01:43 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Chances of onsite(Abroad) job in Networking field?

ONSITE IN NETWORKING FIELD:

Onsite in networking field depends on which company and nature of work you are going to take in the Networking domain based companies. Usually networking companies are product based for eg. Cisco, Juniper, Nokia Networks, Ericsson, Novell etc. So, companies like this deals directly with development activities and the onsite opportunities will be minimal.

If you are going to take up technical support type of jobs in the networking field then probably the onsite opportunities are more as you need visit the customer in person and then try to install or resolve the issue in the product which you will deliver from the company.

Try to figure out which type of job role you wanted to take and based on that you can come to an conclusion but always you can opt for job rotation and internal team change which will enable you to get the onsite opportunity atleast once in your career for some ample amount of time.
30th March 2015, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances of onsite(Abroad) job in Networking field?

hello ... i am B.A student completed 3rd year but 2nd year Political Science supply.. and m also doing IT-Hardware And Networking Engg Course from jetking.My madhyamik exam percentage is 61% and H.s 68.25%. should i get job opportunity from abroad ? How ?
7th April 2015, 03:03 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: Chances of onsite(Abroad) job in Networking field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
Is there chance to go for onsite ( abroad ) in networking field .. please reply for my question. give detail about this.
Hello there,

Yes, there is cent percent chances for going abroad in the networking field. If you are a CCNA as well as CCNP CISCO certified Personal then you can earn lacs of rupee in a month. And if you are CCIE Certified Expert than no wonder you will be a billionaire if you go abroad.

Hope i am enough clear to you.
Thanks for Posting in EALP !!
15th April 2015, 08:43 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Chances of onsite(Abroad) job in Networking field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,

Yes, there are chances to go onsite networking field. If you have completed your CCNa as well as CCNP from CISCO, then your chances are 99% . If you have taken CISCO certified examination in CCNA as well as in CCNP then you are sure to go abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?