8th December 2015, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have done B.Com from Private University and got 43% marks. I want to know that I can get job in Wipro for Voice Process? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I work if selected in Wipro for Non-Voice Process but having unsatisfied salary being a B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  2. Job in BPO voice process after completing B.Com Vocational Computers with 68%?
  3. Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  5. Eligibility for Non voice or voice based jobs in Wipro after completing graduation form distance learning University and 2.6 years experience in domestic call center?
  6. What kind of written exam is conducted by Wipro for BPO Non-voice process HR post? Process of interview?
  7. Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?
  8. Private sector jobs after graduation in B.Sc maths honors with 40%?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for job in Wipro if I have completed my graduation course from Mahatma Gandhi University in distance mode?
  10. Can I get a job in private bank if I am from EIILM university
  11. Is it beneficial to work in Wipro if completed B.Tech(ECE)?
  12. How to do accountant job in private organization after completing B.Com?
  13. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  14. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University
  15. Is it beneficial to work in Wipro being a B.Tech graduate?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Wipro for BCA last year passout candidate?
  17. Which is better for me to join between MCA and Job in Wipro after completing BCA?
  18. What is the highest salary package given to a BBA IT student in LPU? -- [Most Discussed]
26th December 2015, 06:54 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Can I get Voice process job in Wipro with 43% in B.Com having completed from a Private University?

No you are not eligible for the campus drive by any companies, yes you can do one thing you can directly approach the company for the interview. But, you can not sit in any of the campus drive.

For campus drive you must be having 60% of the minimum percentage.
So,i will suggest you to approach the company rather than for the campus interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?