22nd October 2016, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I join TCS ignite having B.Sc in microbiology qualification?

Can I join the TCS ignite, while having completed my B.Sc in microbiology and I also currently studying in M.Sc forensic science?

24th October 2016, 12:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join TCS ignite having B.Sc in microbiology qualification?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join the TCS ignite, while having completed my B.Sc in microbiology and I also currently studying in M.Sc forensic science?
Yes, you are eligible for TCS recruitment in BPO post.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for TCS BPO exam.

Your age should be below 28 years.
24th October 2016, 08:07 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join TCS ignite having B.Sc in microbiology qualification?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS Ignite programme. This is because you are not a science graduate in the discipline from which TCS recruits. TCS recruits students for Ignite programme who have completed BCA course or B.Sc. course in the field of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Statistics. Since you have done B.Sc course in the field of Microbiology, so you are not eligible for the programme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?