9th February 2015, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I take IT job being an Electronics and Telecommunication graduate?

I am extc graduat of 2014 batch. I have aaggregate of 64% . however I have a backlog in semester 7.i have been offerd a IT job in tech mahindra of assistant software engineer.However I wish to do post graduationand apply for psu.
I am confused as to select what ?
would appreciate help.
thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Opportunities available for a B.E ECE student? Is there any scope in aviation management?
  2. Past years ONGC GT exam for Electronics and Telecommunication Stream
  3. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  4. How can I get a job in hardware in field of telecommunication
  5. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  6. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  7. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. How can I get a job in ISRO while in B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Completed B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication with 66% and not getting a job : What to do?
  10. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to get placed in a core companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which training or job is better after Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. Can I take IT job being an Electronics and Telecommunication graduate? -- [New]
  18. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
9th February 2015, 02:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take IT job being an Electronics and Telecommunication graduate?

Since you are interested to pursue Post Graduation and apply for PSU's (Public Sector Undertaking Companies), I suggest you to go with this option. You have backlog in 7th semester, however you cannot join Tech Mahindra unless you clear backlog. So I strongly suggest you to clear your backlog first, and meanwhile apply for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) and IES (Indian Engineering Services) examinations. After getting a good Score (rank) in both these examinations, you would get a chance either to get job in PSUs or to pursue M.E/ M.Tech.

Major PSU recruit Electronics and Telecommunication Graduates:

@ Telecommunication Consultants India Limited

Other organizations are,

@ BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited)

@ MTNL (Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited)

>> The best book which you can refer is - Upkar's Gateway to PSUs by "Ashish Dixit"

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?