10th December 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Can a Mechanical Draughtsman apply for APL recruitment? How can I apply for the same?

Respected Sir, I am a Mechanical Draughtsman and now I want to apply for APL but I am not sure whether a Mechanical Draughtsman apply for APL Requirements? How can I apply for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. DRDO model question papers for draughtsman Mechanical
  2. Can I apply in TANGEDCO Technical Assistant recruitment being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  3. Qualification and age limit to apply for SDSC SHAR Draughtsman-B(Civil) recruitment? Pay scale offered for this post?
  4. Draughtsman mechanical model question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply in ISRO Technical Assistant recruitment being a Mechanical graduate?
  6. Detailed procedure and eligibility to apply in Staff Selection Commission Junior Engineer recruitment for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? When the application form will be released?
  7. Percentage required in B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) to apply in RRB JE recruitment?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for RTO recruitment exam if secured 61.50% in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible to apply in RRB JE and SSE recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Can I apply in Indian Navy Pilot recruitment without Pilot Training course being a Mechanical graduate?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?
  12. Eligibility to apply in SSC CGL recruitment exam for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Com course after completing ITI Draughtsman Mechanical?
  14. Can a Mechanical Engineering student apply for Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) exam and get a job? -- [New]
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in KPSC recruitment exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. How can I complete diploma in civil after completing ITI in mechanical draughtsman
  17. DRDO CEPTAM sample papers for ITI draughtsman mechanical stream
  18. Can I get age relaxation in DMRC Assistant Engineer recruitment being a 27 years old ST candidate?
27th October 2017, 08:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Mechanical Draughtsman apply for APL recruitment? How can I apply for the same?

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are eligible to apply for APL Recruitment being a Mechanical Draughtsman. There is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> You must have completed ITI or Diploma course or Engineering in respective stream from a recognized university or board

>> The minimum age required is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.

>> As you are a Mechanical Draughtsman, I can say that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.

>> You are required to apply for this recruitment from Indian Railways Official Website. In the careers or recruitment section of this website you will find all latest details of the recruitment's from time to time.

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?