27th June 2016, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply for Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee in BNPM, India. I have completed my B.E. in Mechanical Engineering. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this recruitment? Thanks in advance!

Related Questions:
  1. How much stipend is offered to Graduate Apprenticeship Trainees during training period in BNPM, India?
  2. Number of posts available in NLC Apprenticeship Graduate Trainee recruitment for Mechanical candidates? Qualification required to apply?
  3. Details of application for graduate apprenticeship in B.H.E.L.
  4. Eligibility to become a Graduate Trainee in SAIL for B.E. Mechanical student?
  5. How many seats are available for Mechanical graduate in BHEL Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  6. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in AIESL Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  7. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment written exam for mechanical engineering?
  8. Eligibility to attend Syntel Graduate Trainee Off-Campus Drive with a year gap after 12th for an ECE graduate?
  9. Which programming courses to do to get a good job in future in ECE department? I am a B.Tech student of ECE -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to apply for graduate apprenticeship training in BHEL after B.Tech in Electronics engineering? Eligibility criteria for it? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to apply in TCS Trainee Engineer recruitment for Statistics graduate?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in Dredging Corporation of India Limited Management Trainee recruitment being a B.E. Civil graduate? Number of vacancies available?
  13. Detailed information and procedure to apply in ONGC Graduate Trainee recruitment for B.Tech Chemical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  14. Eligibility to apply in HAL Apprenticeship for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  16. What is ONGC chemistry syllabus?
  17. What is the criteria for training in BHEL?
  18. How to apply for the apprenticeship in BHEL, Trichy?
28th June 2016, 05:25 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee recruitment of BNPM, India for Mechanical graduate?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for BNPM Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for BNPM Graduate Apprenticeship Trainee Recruitment being a Mechanical Engineering Graduate. The basic educational qualification required is given below.

>> BNPM generally issues official notification for filling up vacancies for the posts of
* Graduate Apprenticeship Training
and
* Technician Apprenticeship Training

@ Educational Qualification for Graduate Apprenticeship:
> Degree in Engineering in the concerned discipline (i.e., Mechanical) from a recognized university.

@ Educational Qualification for Technician Apprenticeship:
> Diploma in Engineering in the respective discipline (i.e., Mechanical) from a recognized university.

As you have successfully completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering stream, I am sure that you are eligible to apply for this recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?