3rd January 2018, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which career is good for girls in India after B.Com?

Hi, I am Shanu from B.Com 3rd year. I have to make my good career but, generally peoples say that girls are safe only in teaching and bank but I want to do something better than this. So, please can you tell me what I have to do for make good career in which field I can go?

Related Questions:
  1. Career's for girls in India and Institutes or colleges offering the course?
  2. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for Ph.D(Physics) students? What will be the pay scale in that career? Do girls have good scope in it?
  3. Which is the best course after 12th commerce?
  4. What should be my career option if I have good communication skill with good English fluency? How should I make my career in NGO after passing B.Com with 6 back papers?
  5. What is difference between B.Com (Hons.), B.Com (Gen.) and B.Com (Pass)?
  6. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  7. What are the various steams available to study in B.Com? Good colleges in South India with hotel facility?
  8. Courses which are available after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer BCom(Customer Service Management) in India
  10. What shall I do after completion of B.Com course to have a bright career?
  11. Should I go for MCA after doing B.Com from IGNOU?
  12. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  13. Eligibility to study BCom(Human Resource Management) in International College for Girls? -- [New]
  14. Which networking course is good for me after passing B.Tech in IT? Do girls have a good scope in networking?
  15. List of residential schools which would be good for girls to study in India?
  16. Which is the best Science related Professional course having good career scope for Girls?
  17. Is there no scope for girls in Civil engineering?
  18. Which is the best career option for girls after 12th in science stream
5th January 2018, 12:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which career is good for girls in India after B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am Shanu from B.Com 3rd year. I have to make my good career but, generally peoples say that girls are safe only in teaching and bank but I want to do something better than this. So, please can you tell me what I have to do for make good career in which field I can go?
Girl candidates after completion of BCom can pursue higher studies or apply for jobs. There are various study options available for girl candidates after completion of BCom like CA, CS, CMA, MBA, MCom, etc. They can also apply for jobs in various government and private organizations. Girl candidates can apply for any jobs, there is no gender bias. They can apply for various jobs in BPOs, manufacturing units, retail sector, banks, state government organizations, central government organizations, accounts and administrative department of various private organizations. Many girl candidates are working in all the professions like teaching, clerical posts, managers, executives, etc.
5th January 2018, 04:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It all depends on the mentality of your parents. If they think, any job is safe or not safe, then you can take your decision based on their choice. Otherwise, you are free to choose your own career path.

Government jobs are safest options for girls or anyone in India. If you want a safe and secure job, then go for government jobs only. Private sector is mainly for those, who want a better career growth with excellent salary.
5th January 2018, 06:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

It is not true that girls are only safe in banking and teaching sector. Girls are performing better in all the sector.

So, you can appear in entrance examination and qualify in different sector.

Defence - CDS.

Civil Service - UPSC.

SI/Railway/LDC - SSC.
30th January 2018, 12:58 PM
sree2244

There is no any variation on gender.
The most Common Choices after completion of the B.com Students:-
>>Charted Accountant(CA)
>>Masters of Commerce(M.Com)
>>Masters of Business Administration (MBA in Finance)
You can select any any one based on your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?