28th January 2018, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

Will there be problem if I submitted my verification documents late at Wipro?

I am late to submit verification documents for Wipro. Will there be any problem regarding my joining if I am late? Please, do let me know that in precise....

29th January 2018, 10:55 PM
sree2244

Default Re: Will there be problem if I submitted my verification documents late at Wipro?

At the time you can contact to the respected HR and explain the what is the reason you had submitted the verification documents for delay.If HR is is excuse your reason he/she will manage.
30th January 2018, 04:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be problem if I submitted my verification documents late at Wipro?

If you have cleared the interview and have been informed about documents verification, then you should approach them on time. Normally, joining date is fixed and one has to report of a fixed date given by the company.

If you have submitted all the documents, then always be in touch with HR manager to know your status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?