30th December 2015, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

What is the possibility for me to get the job in just shorter period?

Sir/Mam,

I am a B.Tech final year student i have completed my exams ..
am poor in programming ..am getting confusion ..i need a job because due to financial reasons how can i get the job(in what field.. )please tel me sir... How to get the job now?

Related Questions:
  1. Are Integrated Courses Good? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Any possibility to get a job in Civil Services or Defence services after passing B.Tech in ETC?
  3. Is there any possibility for me to move to Finance or Bank Job being a candidate of doing BPO Job having completed Graduation in Correspondence?
  4. Training period of IAS job after selection?
  5. Possibility to get government jobs after pursuing B.Tech 3rd year? How to get a job?
  6. Is there any possibility to get a job after scoring 60% in IBPS clerk? I belong to OBC, Tamilnadu
  7. Possibilities of getting a job in PSU sector?
  8. What is the possibility to get a job in WIPRO? I have completed my B.Tech in Electronics Engineering
  9. Possibility to get job in USA or England or European countries after B.Com and CMA?
  10. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  11. Is there any possibility to get an A grade officer job in Navy or Air Force?
  12. Is there any possibility to get a job without doing graduation? If not which graduation course to choose?
  13. Possibility to get job for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th ISC?
  14. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
  15. What is the possibility of getting government job after completion of Physiotherapy degree?
  16. Possibility to get a government job after pursuing B.Tech IT?
  17. Is there 100% possibility to get a job after passing B.Pharmacy from private institution?
  18. Is there any possibility of getting a job in government sector after diploma in fashion designing?
31st December 2015, 10:34 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What is the possibility for me to get the job in just shorter period?

It does not matters that if you know the programming language then only yo ucan get the job else you can't get the job. This is completely Myth that everyone suffers and belive in.

You can get 100s of beteer job even if you don't know the programming.
You can apply in the BPO job and apart from BPO job you can try in KPO job, you will certainley get good job.
31st December 2015, 11:47 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the possibility for me to get the job in just shorter period?

First thing you should get stronger in weaker section. Then only you will reach your goal. If you want to get a job for financial reason then you just chose any one private job. While working in that job also you can prepare for programming languages.

Most of the Programming languages of the same type. And one more thing you have not mentioned your stream. So try to analyze your weakness make assure that overcome that weakness.

>> C

>>C++

>> JAVA

>> DATA STRUCTURES

>> UNIX

>>LINUX etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?