4th March 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Thermax Limited being a BE EEE?

I have completed BE EEE one year ago and due to some reason I couldn't able to clear GATE. Is there any chance of getting job in Thermax Limited?

16th April 2018, 06:03 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Chances to get job in Thermax Limited being a BE EEE?

Yes, there is a chance of getting job for Electrical Engineering candidates in Thermax Limited. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering from a recognized university.

>> You may apply from the link that is given below, or else I suggest you to register yourself with the top job portals that are available in India. So that you will be getting about the latest recruitment's from time to time into your mail box.

>> The selection process generally consists of Aptitude Test (Online), Technical Interview followed by HR Interview.

Click here for Apply Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?