26th April 2017, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get job in Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Automobile engineering and want to to know chances to get job in Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited?

Related Questions:
  1. How to approach Competent Automobiles Company Limited for job being a fresher Automobile engineer?
  2. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  3. Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited if completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?
  4. How to get job in Energy Development Company Limited after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  6. Best company in between HCL Infosystems Limited and HCL Technologies Limited for BE CS holder? Which post I can get in both of the companies? -- [New]
  7. List of companies in Hyderabad providing internship for mechanical engineering
  8. Job opportunities in Mahindra Motors for Diploma in Automobile Engineering candidate?
  9. List of the companies offering internship for M.Tech Mechanical students in Bangalore?
  10. Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?
  11. Can i get a job in Vehicle Manufacturing Company after Automobile Diploma?
  12. How to do an Internship in Tata Motors, Lucknow for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  13. Way to approach Bhoruka Steel & Services Limited for job after Diploma in Mechaical engineering?
  14. Which industries hire EC engineers in India and Abroad?
  15. Which companies are allowed for final year project for ECE student -- [Most Discussed]
  16. I am a graduate and having diploma in Automobile/Mechanical Engineering. What are the job opportunities in automobile sector?
  17. List software companies in Hyderabad for Computer Engineering students?
  18. List of top private companies?
8th April 2023, 06:17 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Chances to get job in Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited after Diploma in Automobile engineering?

Completing a Diploma in Automobile Engineering can increase your chances of getting a job in the automobile industry, including companies like Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited.
To increase your chances of getting a job in these companies, you can follow the below steps:

• Visit the official websites of Commercial Motors Limited and Competent Automobiles Company Limited and check for any job vacancies that match your qualifications and experience.
  • If there are no job vacancies listed on their websites, you can also check for job openings on various job portals like Naukri, Indeed, etc.
  • You can also send your resume and cover letter to their HR departments through their official email addresses or career portals.
  • Networking is also an effective way to find job opportunities in the automobile industry. Connect with people in your field, attend job fairs and conferences, and join professional organizations.
When applying for a job in Commercial Motors Limited or Competent Automobiles Company Limited or any other company, it is important to tailor your resume and cover letter to the specific job requirements and highlight your relevant experience and skills. Additionally, follow up with the company after submitting your application to express your interest and enthusiasm for the job.

It is also worth noting that these companies may have specific hiring requirements and procedures, so it is important to thoroughly research the companies and their hiring process before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?