17th January 2017, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Bajaj Electricals Limited after EEE? Will I have to write exam or have to face interview?

Hello sir, I have completed EEE from private company and looking for job in Bajaj Electricals Limited. How to get a job in this company? Will I have to write exam or face interview?

Related Questions:
  1. How and when to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals after Electrical engineering? Will I have to face interview and GD?
  2. Which company has invited a job in between Bajaj Electricals Limited and Asian Electronics Ltd for ECE candidate? How to know?
  3. Is there any job available in Bajaj Electricals and Electrolux Kelvinator for B.Tech in EEE holder? How to apply for it?
  4. Job in Bajaj Electricals after Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Which post I can get? Eligibility criteria for it?
  5. Companies which offer Summer Training in Bangalore for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 2nd year student?
  6. How can i apply for Power Plant job being a BE student of EEE stream?
  7. Top 10 companies for Electrical Engineers in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria to get job in Hinduja TMT for Diploma in Mechanical engineering holder? Will I have to write exam and face interview? -- [New]
  9. Job location and last date of application for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited?
  10. List of companies which provide training for Engineering students in Ahmedabad?
  11. Which Mechanical core company is best suitable for me being a candidate having secured a CGPA of 8.09?
  12. What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?
  13. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering?
  14. How to face a job interview? List of topics can be asked in interview? I've cleared IBPS CWE for PO
  15. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  16. How should i approach for internship programme in HCL technologies?
  17. How to get a job in Bajaj Auto Ltd, HCL Technologies Ltd and Hero Honda Motors Limited after Automobile engineering?
  18. How to face the job interview without fear?
20th January 2017, 03:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in Bajaj Electricals Limited after EEE? Will I have to write exam or have to face interview?

Being an EEE candidate you are eligible to apply for job in Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL). You can apply for jobs through various job portals or you can apply through employee referral. Once your resume is selected, you will be called for interview. Now you will have to face technical interview and also a GD round with the HR and other recruitment members. Hence, after proper document verification you will be eligible to join BEL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?