15th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?

Hello,
I would like to know that if I do job
as a Voice process in WIPRO then
I have a chance to get promotion in
Back Office post in the same company?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of written exam is conducted by Wipro for BPO Non-voice process HR post? Process of interview?
  2. Wipo BPO non-voice process of interview?
  3. Should I work if selected in Wipro for Non-Voice Process but having unsatisfied salary being a B.Tech(ECE) graduate?
  4. What makes Wipro different from other IT companies? Chances to work in Wipro at Abroad?
  5. Can I get promotion if join Wipro being an employee of TCS from last 2 years?
  6. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  7. Wipro previous year written test papers? Further process of selection after written test?
  8. Which course is good for me while working in a back office job?
  9. What are the prospects of promotion while working as an income tax inspector
  10. Can 38 years old do CS and get good career opportunity?
  11. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  12. How can I get a promotion if working as a PO in Bank of Baroda for last 6 years?
  13. Automation tester in IT or Bank PO? Which one is a better option for a computer science engineer?
  14. If I do CS at the age of 38 will I get a job?
  15. How many years does it take to get a promotion while working as an Attender in Union Bank?
  16. Completed B.Tech in CS and working in post office : How can a computer engineer apply for a government job with no experience?
  17. Wipro BPO interview process of 2015?
  18. Model question papers and Reference books for SET Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd April 2015, 09:33 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Very less. Actually, I myself worked as voice process associate in a MNC Getting back office post is very difficult. Lot of politics will come into play. Don’t unnecessarily waste time for it. Definitely give it a try.

But, instead try for similar jobs with experience acquired by you or by doing internship. The projects under voice process are very fragile. According to project requirements you will have to shift your timings, working style etc.,

Shift domain by acquiring skills. It will be lot easier than shifting domain in the same company. Select a field that you are interested and start searching for the right job opportunity in that field.

For this you’ll be needed:-
  • Sincerity
  • Dedication
  • Hardwork

Look for opportunities, network with potential colleagues and friends across several platforms, don’t leave a single stone unturn. Everything you do should add value to end goal.
16th May 2015, 12:53 AM
Cisco India

Default Re: Chances to get promotion in Back Office post if working in Voice Process at Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

Yes, there is a chance to get promoted in the Voice Process sin Wipro until you perform drastic. If your communication Skill and the Grammar are very good along-with the ascent you used with the perfect vocabulary, then you will get promotion on promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?