15th April 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?

Hello,
I am working in Accenture for last 7 months.
I haven't get any promotion yet.
So, I should try to other company or
wait for the promotion?
Please advice me.

23rd April 2015, 09:17 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
wait for the promotion?
Please advice me.
Seven months is way too early to get promotion or to decide about job change. Please wait for another 6 months at least. In a MNC getting promotion is not that easy. There will be seniors who will be waiting for promotion since years. So don't be in hurry for promotion.

Concentrate on the projects which you get and do, get expertise in that, take inhouse training and external training if required to be well qualified when you sit for appraisal.

My sincere advice would be to not think of changing from accenture now. Give some time and even then if you feel they are not recognizing you properly then you can plan change. But for now as you are just 7 months old employee. Understand the work environment and deliver the best what you can.

Have good relations with seniors and management level professionals in your workplace. Show your leadership and teamwork skills whenever you get chance to exhibit. Those will add some value when deciding upon your calibre.
16th May 2015, 12:55 AM
Cisco India

Default Re: Should I try to get a job in another company if haven't got promotion for past 7 months in Accenture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
wait for the promotion?
Please advice me.

No don't even think of any other company, because in the 7 months you can not expect of any kind of promotion. Since, you are the fresher there and you need to spent at least 18 months to look for the promotion until and unless you do a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?