18th April 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Which company should I prefer Wipro Vista or Tech Mahindra?

I have been selected in wipro wista as well in tech mahindra,though both are offering MS degree but tech mahindra have more package than wirpo.which company should i prefer more?

8th May 2014, 05:35 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which company should I prefer Wipro Vista or Tech Mahindra?

Both Wipro and Tech Mahindra are same when we talk about the work nature, projects etc. The major difference which we can compare now is that Tech Mahindra have already joined hands with Mahindra Satyam which makes them more bigger than before and even more projects coming in than when compared with Wipro.

Now there are several other things which you can check before trying to join in either Wipro or Tech Mahindra,

-> Job Location: Make sure that you are getting the job location as your local place if you really wanted to be with your family and to have a proper work-life balance but if you feel that you wanted the initial years to be only work and to gain more experience then you can take up location for granted.

-> Travel distance: These days many are not considering this as a big deal at all because somehow by end of day we need a job but think about wasting 4 hrs a day just spending for travelling to office as many are doing this right now. So, you can have this one point in your selection criteria check which company will have you to travel less and if again this doesn't matter to you then you can go for either of them but just that keep in mind you are wasting your time just for nothing instead you can use it for several other valuable things.

-> Salary and Hikes:
This will be the major point for many but my advice is that for freshers it doesn't matter. It's about where you learn more so that you will gain more knowledge and experience in work. So, just try to figure out friends and relatives who are working in both the companies and get the information on where you can learn more and then look on to the salary and hikes

The above are some which you can think of in your consideration and still more or there which you can check on personal interest. No matter which company you join, just make sure that you are giving your best to excel in your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?