19th October 2015, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Which course I can do to enhance my profile for attending campus placement while doing B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my BE in e&tc. which stream i should prefer it or core? and which course i should do so that i enhance my profile.? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? List of all the courses which I can take up next?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Off campus placement options for B.E. graduates from Anna University?
  2. When and where is the Accenture off-campus placement going to happen in Bangalore?
  3. What is the grade points needed for attending the campus placement of Infosys in both UG and PG?
  4. How to get through campus placement after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  7. How to do short term courses related to electronics and telecommunication field
  8. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive?
  9. What is the placement percentage of Amity Lucknow Campus for B.Tech electrical and electronics branch?
  10. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  11. Job opportunities for an m.pharm in pharmacology?
  12. Will it be possible for me to get a job if I have completed Computer Science Engineering with 65% marks and 4 history of arrears?
  13. Companies having job criteria less than 60%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  15. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  16. How should I get placed in a core company? What kills are required to improve?
  17. Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?
  18. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
14th November 2015, 02:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course I can do to enhance my profile for attending campus placement while doing B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?

The stream which you should prefer -IT/Core depends on your personal interest, strengths and comforts. Majority of the students go for IT since there are limited opportunities in the core field in India and there are lucrative career options in the field of IT.

You should pursue following courses to enrich and enhance your profile.

- Advanced Telecom : If interested in core field
- Embedded Systems: If interested in core field
- Programming Languages like Java, Perl, Python : If interested in IT
- Networking courses, Data Structures, DBMS & RDBMS.

There is no compulsion to pursue all the courses, you can pursue one course and have expertise in the concerned field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?