19th July 2015, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the grade points needed for attending the campus placement of Infosys in both UG and PG?

What is the grade points needed for attending the campus placement of Infosys in both UG and PG? Can someone please let me know what all the preparations I need to get done before attending the placement in Infosys? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank you!

19th July 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the grade points needed for attending the campus placement of Infosys in both UG and PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the grade points needed for attending the campus placement of Infosys in both UG and PG? Can someone please let me know what all the preparations I need to get done before attending the placement in Infosys? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Thank you!
Infosys is a multinational company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys recruitment is 50%.

You should not have any pending backlogs.

More than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

For placement, i have attached some question papers of Infosys recruitment so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Infosys Analytical reasoning paper.txt(21.5 KB, 9 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 12 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(62.8 KB, 2 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?