15th March 2015, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?

Hello,

I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester i want to know that what are the bad effects come at my off or on campus placement.? What should I do to make sure that I will get a job in a private company?

Related Questions:
  1. Problems due to backlogs in placements or campus recruitments? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements with 80% in 10th,12th and 70% in B.E?
  3. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
  4. Can I get a good job after clearing backlogs in 3rd or 5th semester? I am a 2nd year civil engineering student
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  7. Is it possible to get a job by doing Short Term Courses after having 1 backlog in B.E ECE?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?
  9. B.Tech completed but backlogs are pending - Placement and Higher studies admission problems?
  10. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  11. Is it possible to get a good job with backlogs in 3rd, 5th, and 6th semester?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  13. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  14. How should i prepare for off campus and on campus placements? I am a B.Tech 6th semester student
  15. Am I eligible for IAF entrance exam after clearing the previous backlogs?
  16. Jobs with B.Tech percentage less than 60%
  17. Can I get job in Infosys being 2 times dropper?
  18. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
16th March 2015, 10:15 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?

Yes, it may have adverse effects in your campus placements. This is because most of the companies do not allow students having pending backlogs to sit for the campus recruitment drives. Hence you will not be eligible to sit for most of the companies. However, some companies allow upto two backlogs, but such companies are very less and also recruit very less. Hence you should aim to clear the backlogs as soon as possible and then prepare well for the campus placement drives. Practice aptitude, improve your communication skill, revise your domain fundamentals, do some basic IT programming, practice HR questions, improve your English and be confident, you can definitely get through.
19th November 2015, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I face problems attending campus placements if I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester?

I HAVE CLEARED FIRST YEAR AND SECOND YEAR COMPUTER ENGINEERING AM I ELIGIBLE FOR JOBS
24th December 2017, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

I have one backlogs in my 1st semester and one in 3rd semester i want to know that what are the bad effects come at my off or on campus placement? What should I do to make sure that I will get a job in a private company?
26th December 2017, 08:40 AM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I have 2 backlogs in my 5th semester i want to know that what are the bad effects come at my off or on campus placement.? What should I do to make sure that I will get a job in a private company?
Yes, considering the fact that around 16 lakhs of engineers being graduated in whole India and the vacancies is only the quarter of it, companies will first prefer students with no backlog. But you have enough time to clear the backlogs. The campus placements will come by around 7th semester only. Make sure you get the result before that.
4th December 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE 1 BACKLOG IN 1 SEM OF POLY WOULD IT CREAT ANY PROBLEM IN FUTURE JOB PLACEMENT &ALSO I HAVE CLEAR THIS IN 2 SEM
6th December 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

I am student of bca 3rd year. I have 1 backlog in my semester exam. How it will affect?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?