4th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

How to get through campus placement after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Hi,

I have completed me BE in e&tc from pune university. my results are yet to be declared. how can i get placements through off campus? can i appy without results? It would be really helpful if you can give me the answer as soon as possible to me!

Related Questions:
  1. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in TCS? Is electronics student of B.Tech appear for placement drive?
  3. Which field to choose for in Post Graduation after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  4. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  6. What shall I do after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication for getting best Job in India?
  7. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. What is the placement percentage of Amity Lucknow Campus for B.Tech electrical and electronics branch?
  9. Procedure to get job in Wipro for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  10. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. How hard it is to get placed via off-campus placement?
  12. Am I eligible for campus placement with 51% marks in 10th?
  13. What to do for getting admission in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  14. Name of companies to which a B.tech IT student can apply for recruitment? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  16. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  17. When will I get a job after completing MCA?
  18. Can I get good placement if my aggregate in electronics and telecommunication is 60%
6th August 2015, 02:34 PM
mwh

Default Re: How to get through campus placement after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Yes,you can apply for campus placement without the final semester marks.If you are selected then the company will give you a conditional job if you pass in that exam then only you can get job.
After results you have post them your marks if you don't have any backlogs then you can get job.
so,get ready with your resume.your resume should include all your academic details and paper presentations,co-cirrculam activities.
Before going to interview you should know more details about the company.
prepare aptitude and verbal ability for written exam.
dont scare or feel nervous before interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?