27th March 2016, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

Which course is relevant for becoming a Private Detective?

Sir/Madam,

I am a student of class 11th Commerce. And i am very much interested in becoming a Private Detective in future. I want to know which course is relevant for becoming a Private Detective.

28th March 2016, 02:26 AM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: Which course is relevant for becoming a Private Detective?

If you want to become detective then why have you chosen commerce as a subject. And if you were interested in being detective then you should have asked this question when you were in your 10th standard.

i am saying this because if you could have asked this question 1 year ago, then there might be the chance that you could have been more in the path of being detective course rather than studying commerce course.

OK no issue, so being detective you need to under go law course and a special detective course. These course are available int he government institutions.
28th March 2016, 01:57 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to become a private detective, you should opt for an associate's degree or a bachelor's degree.

There are basically no such formal subject area requirements. However, Police Science and criminal justice offers prospective students the knowledge to become a good private detective.
28th March 2016, 09:09 PM
january2016

There is a course called Detective Training | Criminal Investigator Training. So, you can pursue this course in order to become a experienced detective. Capella University is proud to be partnered with the FBI National Academy Associates (FBINAA).

Some of the topics addressed in this program include:

1. Crime scene management
2. Interviewing and interrogation skills
3. Search and seizure issues
4. Search warrant preparation
5. Surveillance techniques
6. Case reporting
7. Informant management
8. Media relations
9. Case reporting
10. Courtroom testimony

So, you can chose any one of the following based on your interest.
29th March 2016, 12:34 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,

I am a student of class 11th Commerce. And i am very much interested in becoming a Private Detective in future. I want to know which course is relevant for becoming a Private Detective.
The aspirant should be a graduate in any discipline to become a private detective. You can study the 1 year diploma in investigation course offered by the institutions like National Institute of Private Investigation, New Delhi. The website link is Click Here.

The aspirant can study the course at International Forensic Sciences. The name of the course is Private Investigator (Detective). The website link is
Click Here. After the course you can apply for a job in any one of the private detective agency and gain some experience to become a Detective.
21st February 2018, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/madam I am Sucharita, reading in class 12 & i want to become a private detective so after 12 (science stream) what path i will choose?
29th June 2020, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir / Mam , I am Safna Karim of class 12th at commerce batch, I want to become a detective but I don't have any idea what to do after 12th ,Should I take a degree or something else? Please help me out with this.
21st August 2021, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

sir/ madam I am a student of class 12th commerce without maths and i want to become private detective in future i want to know which course is relevant for become a private detective please help me thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?