2nd April 2016, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Whether Wipro filter candidates even after HR round?

Hi,
I have cleared all rounds including Aptitude Test, Technical and HR rounds in Wipro On-Campus Drive. They told that they will announce the results within next 10 days. Do they filter after finishing HR round also? Please give proper answer, this question can be answered only by those who had gone through the same situation as mine. Thank you!

4th April 2016, 11:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Wipro filter candidates even after HR round?

Yes, filtration is done by Wipro on the basis of performance in the HR round. The main objective of HR round is to test the communication skill and attitude of the student. If these are found faulty especially the attitude, then Wipro will reject such candidates. Usually going till the HR interview means 90% of your chance in getting employment opportunity in Wipro since Wipro recruits huge number of students every year.
12th April 2016, 08:19 PM
Quantum reply

Yes , if your performance is not good in the HR round then you will be eliminate. Filtration is done on the performance basis.

On HR round mainly they ask questions which are related your skills. Through these questions they want to about candidate's presence of mind, attitude towards the job etc.

Basically they asked why should we hire you? , Is money is important to you etc. You need to give all the answers in a very confident manner.
26th August 2016, 04:14 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

It depends.

Usually they have these rounds :

1. Aptitude Round
2. GD
3. Technical Interview
4. HR Interview

But sometimes what they do is, they call candidates after clearing GD and take an interview for both Technical and HR.

So, YES THEY CAN FILTER CANDIDATES EVEN AFTER HR ROUND
20th November 2019, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

After completion of the Hr round Hr told me don%u2019t think in negitive and she say good luck also . Means Iam selected or not please tell me.
23rd April 2020, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Good morning to all. Actually I attend my hr round in 21 April 2020. So when I get result? Usually how many days it take
27th April 2020, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Good morning to all. I attend my hr round in 20 April 2020.So when I get result?
27th April 2020, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Good morning to all. I attend my hr round in 20 April 2020.So when I get the result?
13th March 2021, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

I cleared my techical round and waiting for the HR interview date..... Will they reject me. Cos I reached HR round.. But still I have doubt in it.
27th March 2021, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir actually my hr round is going very good with hr but i can't get any mail but my companion gets the joining mail i wanna know i m hired by wioro or not
9th April 2021, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

is there any filteration even after HR round of Wipro NLTH 2021 . I am a fresher. Kindly tell me . I am waiting !!
27th April 2021, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

i answered all the hr questions. the interview (for hr) lasted for around 20 minutes but i did stammer while answering what is the probability that i would be rejected
24th May 2021, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Hey my HR interview time duration was 4 minute's thought the alloted time was 10 mins for me. I answered all questions very well. Why she did not take much time ? Only 4 minutes! What is the probability of getting selection in Wipro?
20th June 2021, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

Because of some network issue I couldn't attend my hr interview for that they told me that they will reschedule my interview so, for that reason they reject me?
21st August 2021, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I had my HR round today and answered only the intro question and later had to cut down the call due to network issue. The panel member told me that he will give the feedback as technical issues and will reschedule my interview and wait for the same. So, is there any chance to reject or will they consider my issue? Thanks in adv:)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?