7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to become a good Air Hostess?

Good day Sir, I知 in class 8th and I want to be an Air Hostess, I知 beautiful, tall, good in communicating with other people and I知 very kind and caring towards other people. So, please tell me, what I should do to become an Air Hostess?
Thank You.
Lihle Mkhizeu

8th July 2017, 10:47 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to become a good Air Hostess?

In order to become an air hostess you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> You must complete your 12ht standard from a recognized board or bachelor's degree (Preferred) from a recognized university.

> You must be an Indian citizen.

> Your height should be minimum 152.5 cms to 157.5 cms.

> Wight should be in proportion to height.

> You must hold an Indian passport.

> You should have good command over English and Hindi language and shoud have good communication skills.

> Your age should be in between 18 to 25 years.

> You must have good eyesight uncorrected on both eyes and can wear lenses up to -2d.

> You must be fair in complexion and should have a pleasing personality.

With this eligibility you have to get admission in an air hostess training institute where you will get proper training regarding your job profile. There will be written examination also after clearing which you will be eligible to become an air hostess.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?