31st December 2016, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Which course is suitable for my bright future having 4-5 years experience in design field?

Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed diploma in civil and have 4-5 yrs working experience in design. Which course is suitable for my bright future. Is it distance learning course or full time?

31st January 2017, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is suitable for my bright future having 4-5 years experience in design field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I have completed diploma in civil and have 4-5 yrs working experience in design. Which course is suitable for my bright future. Is it distance learning course or full time?

As you mentioned that you have experience in the design field for 4-5 years and studied Diploma in Civil Engineering, you can study B.Tech Civil Engineering or B.Arch course or Auto CAD or Civil Design Courses or Advanced Construction Management or Quantity Surveying or Management courses etc. The above given are some of the courses, you can pursue any one of the course from the list. It is advisable to choose the course in the design field because you have experience in the design field. The design courses are available in part time, so you can continue your job without any break.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?