8th January 2017, 09:02 AM
Priyanka jha1

Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to pursue Banking courses so I want to know which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in Bank after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  2. Am I eligible to get a Government Bank job after completing class 12th with Arts stream? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible to pursue B.Sc Agriculture after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which short term courses are available in Agriculture Field?
  4. How to get a job in bank after completing 12th by Arts stream
  5. Which courses can I do after 12th Arts? Scope in Arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  8. Can i become a PO in bank after 12th from Arts stream?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me after completion of 12th Class in Arts stream?
  10. Which type of courses I can do after 12th Arts? What is the scope of Arts stream?
  11. How can I become an IPS Officer after completing class 12th with Arts stream? Which exam should I prepare for? How a B.Sc graduate can get a Government job? How can I prepare for the job?
  12. What are the jobs available in the Indian Navy after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for jobs?
  13. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  14. What type of courses can I do after 12th? Scope for Arts students?
  15. What are the available scopes for arts stream students? What course should I opt after 12th? Can I opt mass communication course after 12th?
  16. What are the courses available after 12th in arts stream?
  17. How can I become an Air Hostess after completing class 12th with Arts stream? What is the physical criteria required and do I need to join any Training Institute?
  18. How may I get sample papers of 12th arts stream?
30th November 2017, 06:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Generally there are several banking courses available to pursue in order to get into Banking field. Some of the banking courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class are,

<> Diploma in Banking Services

<> Diploma in Banking and Financing

<> B.Com in Banking Management

<> B.Com in Banking and Insurance

<> B.Com in Banking and Finance

<> Certificate courses in Banking and Finance course..etc.,

Some of the Diploma courses can be done after successful completion of 12th class generally. But in most cases, you are required to complete Graduation in order to be eligible as most of the courses are done with it.
1st December 2017, 10:33 AM
princekainth2

Default Re: Which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priyanka jha1 View Post
Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th with Arts stream and after completing it I want to pursue Banking courses so I want to know which Bank courses are available after completing class 12th with Arts stream? How can I apply for admission? Please answer as soon as possible.

As of now, you are not eligible for major Baking exams.
But you can apply for SBI clerk job only with Class 12 qualification.

You can further opt to study for Diploma or B.sc related to Banking and Finance.
After graduation in any disciple, you will be eligible for major banking exams.

You must search for the college which suits your financial condition and is feasible for you.

Here are some College in which you can do Diploma or B.sc or any required Graduation course related to banking
- ICFL, Banglore
- LPU Jalandhar
-etc.
30th March 2020, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which college give home Science b.a.course
15th December 2020, 10:28 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Diploma in Banking Services

<> Diploma in Banking and Financing

<> B.Com in Banking Management

<> B.Com in Banking and Insurance

<> B.Com in Banking and Finance

<> Certificate courses in Banking and Finance course..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?