8th February 2016, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?

Respected Sir,
I have done my B.E. with CSE stream in last year. I have got an email for CISCO recruitment. Can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for me for attending CISCO Interview for the post of Associate System Engineer?

30th March 2016, 12:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to attend CISCO Associate System Engineer Interview for CSE graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have done my B.E. with CSE stream in last year. I have got an email for CISCO recruitment. Can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria for me for attending CISCO Interview for the post of Associate System Engineer?
You have done B.E in CSE so you are eligible for CISCO recruitment.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for CISCO is 50%. You shouldn't have any pending backlogs. Candidates having more than two year gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for CISCO recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?