19th February 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?

Hello sir
What kind of jobs are there in Infosys
for associate software engineer????
kindly let me know as soon as possible
with regards-

26th February 2015, 08:34 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Job profile of Associate Software Engineer in Infosys?

Infosys is a software service company meaning they will get projects from various clients for various problems to be solved but all in the sense of a software which would require programming skills from the end employee like you who is selected as a Associate Software Engineer.

So, the type of clients and problems to solve will be of any type and no one will be able to fix it before you join the job. Once you complete your training's you will be put in to any team (any client project), only after then you will understand what is the nature of work you will be doing but as I said it will just require your basic programming skills to move forward. Make sure that you build yourself on that then no matter which type of project is assigned, you will make sure that you will give your best!

Once you perform well after 1-2 years down the line you will be promoted to Senior Software Engineer, Architect, Senior Architect and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?