13th April 2016, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?

Hi Friends,
I just want to know the qualification required for applying in Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for the post of Process Associate. Kindly tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive for B.Com graduate with 59% marks?
  2. How can I register in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?
  3. Job opportunities in CTS for B.Tech(ECE) fresher?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in B.E. to attend Virtusa Associate Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  5. Should I attend Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive for Technical Associate BPO process being an Electrical Engineer?
  6. Whether experience is required to apply in Accenture Associate Software Engineer Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Eligibility to apply in CGI Off-Campus Drive for Associate Software Engineer post?
  8. What kind of posts are available in Cognizant for B.E. graduate?
  9. Selection procedure in Cognizant Engineer Trainee Off-Campus Drive for IT graduate?
  10. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Drive for a candidate having 2 years of gap between 10th and 12th?
  11. Whether Cognizant conducts off-campus drive for last year B.Tech passout candidate?
  12. Can I attend 2nd slot of Interview organized by CTS if didn't attend 1st one?
  13. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the process of Off-Campus Drive scheduled by TCS?
  15. Can I still eligible if selected in Cognizant through On-Campus Drive but secured 6.3 CGPA in B.E. of Anna University?
  16. Eligibility to attend Accenture Off-Campus Drive of Associate Software Engineer post for an employee of TCS who has 5 months of experience?
  17. How to apply for Samsung R&D Off-Campus Drive?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in Aptitude Test of Cognizant Process Associate Interview? -- [New]
13th April 2016, 11:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?

The educational qualification required for Cognizant recruitment drive are given below.

- You need to have at least 60% in your entire career, i.e., you need to have at least 60% in your 10th, 12th and graduation.
- There should not be any pending backlogs.
- There should not be any academic gap during undergraduate course.
- The maximum gap can be of two years.
14th April 2016, 01:05 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to apply in Cognizant Process Associate Off-Campus Drive?

Educational Qualification Required for Cognizant Process Associate Off Campus Recruitment:

>> Candidates who have completed their Post Graduation are not eligible to attend Cognizant Process Associate Off Campus recruitment.

>> Candidates must have completed any Under Graduate Degree from a recognized university.

Important Note: Graduation only in 10+2+3 pattern of Full time education.

>> Candidates from Bio Technology and Bio related subjects in Graduation are not eligible to apply.

>> Candidates must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout the academics in order to be eligible for the post of Process Associate.
15th April 2016, 11:01 AM
samsung1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I just want to know the qualification required for applying in Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for the post of Process Associate. Kindly tell me about this.
To apply for the cognizant off-campus you must have B.E or B.tech degree from any of the recognized government university which must be accredited by AICTE.

Apart from this you must have minimum of 60% throughout your academic career that is 10th, 12th as well as engineering.

And you must be in either Electrical, Computer science or information Technology branch to become eligible for the Cognizant drive.
1st August 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

Does Cognizant has jobs for MSc. Mathematics people who has some technical skills like Python, R, SQL?
3rd August 2018, 09:13 AM
merjam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
For process associate post, the minimum requirement is graduation with at least 60% score and no arrears (currently) and no gaps. The candidate should have good English communication skills. If the voice process is related to any particular then the proficiency in that language is also needed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?