1st August 2018, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Larsen & Toubro Infotech for interview for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  2. Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?
  3. Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech? -- [New]
  4. Selection procedure followed in Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? -- [New]
  5. Detailed information about L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer recruitment?
  6. Selection procedure of L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer Interview?
  7. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  8. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  9. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  10. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
  11. Salary package of a Trainee Engineer in L&T Infotech?
  12. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship?
  13. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer?
  14. Eligibility to attend L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  16. Salary package of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies?
  17. Job profile of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Ness Technologies?
  18. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
11th August 2018, 12:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?

Detailed Information about Larsen and Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment:

The detailed information about Larsen and Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment is given below,

Qualification Required:-

<> You must have completed B.E/ B.Tech or BCA or B.Sc (IT) or MCA from a recognized university.

<> And Streams that are allowed in B.Tech or B.E,
* CSE / EC/ EI Electrical/ Biotechnology/ IT/ ET/ EEE/ Mechanical

<> Maximum of 2 Backlogs or Arrears allowed in order to attend this recruitment.

<> No Academic Gaps allowed to be eligible in order to attend this recruitment.

<> You should have secured minimum 60% marks and above throughout the academics in order to be eligible.

Salary Package Offered:-

@ For Undergraduate courses - 3.18 Lakh Per Annum
@ For Post Graduate Courses - 3.33 Lakh Per Annum
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?