1st August 2018, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?

I am going to attend the interview of Larsen & Toubro Infotech for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. I would like to know about the job roles for this particular post allotted to the employees by this company.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee recruitment?
  2. Eligibility to attend Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview?
  3. Salary package of a Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?
  4. Selection procedure followed in Larsen & Toubro Infotech Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview? -- [New]
  5. Job roles of Trainee Engineer in L&T Infotech?
  6. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for Civil candidates? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  7. Is it better to study M.Tech if secured job in Larsen and Toubro being a B.E. Civil Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When Larsen & Toubro offers recruitment for B.E.(Civil Engineering) candidate? How many rounds are there in interview? Selection procedure of Larsen & Toubro?
  9. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T) being a Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How to get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited being a Mechanical Engineer? What should I do for it?
  11. Selection procedure in Larsen & Toubro recruitment through internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Salary package of a Trainee Engineer in L&T Infotech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I apply for Graduate Trainee recruitment in Larsen and Toubro if having a gap of 1 year due to competitive exam preparation have secured more than 60% in overall academics?
  14. How can a BE Civil Engineering and ME Transportation Engineer get job in Larsen & Toubro Limited (L&T)?
  15. Selection procedure of L&T Infotech Trainee Engineer Interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does Larsen & Toubro Limited conducts exam for Diploma in Mechanical engineer? Requirements to secure a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to get job in Larsen & Toubro on the basis of GATE score?
  18. Procedure to apply in Larsen & Toubro Limited Management Trainee recruitment for MBA(Logistics Management) postgraduate?
26th April 2021, 11:04 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job roles of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech?

Roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Tourbo Infotech recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Graduate Engineer Trainee in Larsen & Toubro Infotech recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Larsen & Toubro Infotech

Name of the Job Position - Graduate Engineer Trainee

>> You should be able to implement and maintain the monitoring capabilities.

>> You need to initiate, submit as well as implement the change requests.

>> You need to involve in Backup, data recovery as well as service restoration management.

>> You are required to complete audit required tasks.

>> You should be able to identify as well as raise the system capacity related issues as a Graduate Engineer Trainee.

>> You are required to involve in installing, configuring and maintaining the base software.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?