21st April 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Mobikwik Customer Support recruitment?

Hello everyone, I have got an email from Mobikwik for interview for the post of Customer Support. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

20th May 2018, 06:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Mobikwik Customer Support recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have got an email from Mobikwik for interview for the post of Customer Support. I don’t know much more about this post of this company. Can anyone of you please let me know the details of this post?

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in any discipline are eligible to apply for the Customer Support Executive posts in Mobikwik. Candidates with very good communication and analytical & decision making skills are preferred. Candidates should be comfortable with flexible schedule and overtime, when needed. Candidates have to handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company. Candidates should manage interactions with Telephone Operators and Telecom Service Providers for Pre and Post paid services.
21st May 2018, 10:30 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Mobikwik Customer Support recruitment?

Detailed Information about Mobikwik Customer Support Recruitment:

The detailed information about the Mobikwik Customer Support Recruitment is as follows,

Name of the company - Mobikwik

Name of the Job Title - Customer Support Executive

Salary Offered - Rs.2,50,000/- to Rs.4,00,000/- per year

Educational Qualification - Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university

Experience Required - 0 to 3 years

* You must have excellent communication skills and strong language skills

* You must possess good analytical and decision making skills

* You must be flexible with the working timings and overtime work whenever required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?