2nd November 2015, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Aon Hewitt Joint Campus Interview? What kind of work environment available in Aon Hewitt?

Hello Sir,
Aon Hewitt is coming to my university for Joint Campus Interview. I want to get some knowledge of that Interview. Kindly tell me the details of this Interview. I also want to know about the work environments.

28th January 2016, 10:05 AM
january2016

Default Re: Detailed information about Aon Hewitt Joint Campus Interview? What kind of work environment available in Aon Hewitt?

First of all let me tell you that, Aon Hewitt is a very best company to work in.
The procedure as well as the rounds that will be there in the interview is mentioned below. Just go with carefully and prepare as it is suggested in this post, to get placed in this Aon Hewitt.

** There are basically 4 Round in Aon Hewitt:

1. Online test of 3 hrs.
2. Group Discussion.
3. Technical Interview.
4. HR Round.

** You need to clear all the round in order to get placed in the company.

Just make the following topic as strong as possible:

1. Aptitude.
2. Reasoning.
3. Maths.
4. Grammar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?