26th July 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?

Sir,
Can you please tell me what are the conditions for selection in the Infosys On-Campus Drive? I want to get select in Infosys Interview. Please tell me that how I can clear each and every rounds? Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. How many rounds are there in Accenture Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Off-Campus Drive?
  2. How can I prepare to crack all rounds of Infosys Off-Campus Interview?
  3. How many rounds are there in Infosys On-Campus Drive for B.Tech(IT) candidate?
  4. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys Off-Campus Drive? Tips to prepare for this Drive?
  5. How many rounds are there in Hewlett Packard Test Engineer Off-Campus Drive? Tips to crack this Drive?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Infosys on-campus drive? How many rounds are left after HR round?
  7. How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?
  8. How can I prepare to crack CTS On-Campus Drive?
  9. How many rounds are there in Wipro Off-Campus Drive for Back Office job? Details of each round and tips to crack this interview?
  10. Can I apply for Off-campus Drive if got rejected in Infosys On-Campus Drive after completing B.Tech? Tips to preparation?
  11. How many rounds are there in Virtusa Off-Campus Drive? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How many rounds are there in Huawei Technologies Off-Campus Drive?
  13. How many rounds are there in Infosys on-campus interview? Sample Aptitude test papers for preparation?
  14. Detailed information about the Technical round of CTS On-Campus Drive?
  15. How can I prepare to crack Tech Mahindra Off-Campus Drive?
  16. How many rounds are there in Aricent Off-Campus Drive at Bangalore?
  17. How can I prepare to crack Infosys On-campus Interview? Percentage required in B.Tech to attend?
  18. How can I prepare to crack TCS on-campus interview? How many rounds are there?
29th July 2015, 07:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack every rounds of Infosys On-Campus Drive?

Infosys will check your logical reasoning, data interpretation and aptitude in the very first round.
Practice the latest Infosys papers so that you will get an idea to clear the first round.

In interview round give different answers and be confident to attract the interviewer.
Be prepare for the questions like Why you want to join Infosys?
Be more communicative, confident and express yourself properly in your points.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?