11th February 2015, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?

sir,
i m going to face infosys on campus drive.
I m weak in vocabulary, how can i do better in vocab. portion?
Is vocab is very much important in infosys?
what should i do?

14th February 2015, 11:45 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare Vocabulary for Infosys On-Campus drive?

Infosys tests English knowledge and verbal ability to quite a high extent in their online written test. Hence a separate dedicated preparation is required to do well in the written test. You need to have a good reading speed, understanding and vocabulary stock to do well. You can refer to books like Word Power Made Easy, RSAgarwal's verbal and non-verbal ability, etc. to improve your vocabulary and verbal ability. Apart from this, you should solve infosys' previous year's questions which are widely available in the internet. Vocabulary cannot be made excellent within few days, you need a long time to get with it, hence concentrate in other sections like comprehension and aim to score high marks in other sections.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?