26th June 2016, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Details of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited? Is it a fake company?

Hello Everyone,
I have got an Email for an Interview for a company named, 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited. And they are recruiting for QA Engineers. I haven't heard about this company before. Is it a fake company? Kindly provide me the details of this company so that I can be sure to attend the interview.

12th July 2016, 12:41 PM
january2016

Default Re: Details of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited? Is it a fake company?

Even we have also not heard this name. We are hearing this name first time from you.
But even then also you have not to worry, as there are many start-up companies like this.

It might happen that this is a start up company and is new in the software market.
So, even we can not predict for the same. So, what you can do is that you can go for the interview and see what exactly is happening over there.
12th July 2016, 08:14 PM
january2016

Default Re: Details of 3DPLM Software Solutions Limited? Is it a fake company?

Even we have also not heard this name. We are hearing this name first time from you.
But even then also you have not to worry, as there are many start-up companies like this.

It might happen that this is a start up company and is new in the software market.
So, even we can not predict for the same. So, what you can do is that you can go for the interview and see what exactly is happening over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?