7th May 2017, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get fake experience in software field to get a job?

Hi Sir/Mam, I am pass out b.tech student(ECE), I prepared for government exams for 2 year but I did not get any job so,I would like to take software coaching and search in IT field with fake experience, this time what software coaching is better to me and simple to get job

10th May 2017, 06:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get fake experience in software field to get a job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir/Mam, I am pass out b.tech student(ECE), I prepared for government exams for 2 year but I did not get any job so,I would like to take software coaching and search in IT field with fake experience, this time what software coaching is better to me and simple to get job

It is not recommended to a get fake experience certificate and applies for a job in the software field. Many of the top companies will cross check the experience certificates. Once they find out, that your experience certificate in fake, then it may lead to termination. Instead of trying to get fake certificate, you can improve your technical and soft skills. Prepare a good resume and make yourself employable. You can apply for a job in mid and small sized software companies. Therefore, it is not recommended to get a fake experience certificate to get a job in the software field.
11th May 2017, 12:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get fake experience in software field to get a job?

Fake experience can be dangerous for you, if company knows about it. They will blacklist you forever and you might even get trial for fraud. Showing any fake experience is fraud.

Just stay away from such practice. Try to crack interview by giving valid reason for your gap.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?