26th April 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Details about Datamatics Global Services company for job after B.Tech in CS? Ranking of this company according to turnover?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech Computer Science and looking for job. Please give me detail about Datamatics Global Services company? Ranking of this company according to turnover?

2nd March 2023, 09:30 PM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Details about Datamatics Global Services company for job after B.Tech in CS? Ranking of this company according to turnover?

Datamatics Global Services is an Indian IT services and business process outsourcing (BPO) company headquartered in Mumbai. The company offers a range of services including data management, analytics, digital solutions, automation, and outsourcing services.

As of 2021, Datamatics Global Services had a turnover of INR 6,543 million according to Forbes Global 2000 list of the world's largest public companies.

In terms of job opportunities for B.Tech Computer Science graduates, Datamatics Global Services offers roles in software development, testing, data analytics, and digital transformation. Interested candidates can apply through the company's official website or job portals like Naukri.com, Indeed, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?