1st March 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my ITI from Don Bosco Tech. Institute Calcutta.
Now I want to do Diploma In Mechanical from Dubai with Correspondence Course. I am in working condition there.

With Regards,

Prabhakaran William.

7th April 2023, 04:55 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: How to get admission in Dubai to complete my Diploma in Mechanical while working there?

Look into distance learning or online diploma programs offered by institutions in Dubai. Some options include:

Dubai Business Academy which offers a range of business and technical diplomas including mechanical engineering through distance learning. Admission requirements include ITI qualification and relevant work experience.

Amity University in Dubai offers an online mechanical diploma program which can be completed while working. Minimum requirement is an ITI degree and at least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field.

DHA (Dubai Healthcare Authority) approved training centers like EXCEED, MITAS, etc provide accredited mechanical and industrial engineering diplomas via online and distance education. Work experience is preferred for admission.

These online programs may have flexible course schedules to suit your work hours. Some also have components for hands-on training or projects at a workshop facility for certain periods. See which options meet your needs in terms of course structure, duration, fees, etc.

Prepare required documents like proof of ITI qualification, mark sheets, experience certificates, etc. which will be needed for admissions. Apply to the schools you are interested in, appear for entrance tests or interviews as needed. Get admission in your desired program.

Select courses that enhance your skills and knowledge relevant to your current job role. Focus on topics that can provide new opportunities for career growth within or outside your organization.

Take time off from work if possible for intensive classes, workshops or examinations. Maintain good attendance and grades to progress to higher levels.

With a diploma and additional experience living/working in Dubai, new job prospects can open up for you. Stay determined and keep building your qualifications and experience over time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?