14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Details of Interns recruitment in Tikona Infinet for BCA graduate?

Hello,
I have done BCA and want to know the details of Intern recruitment in Tikona Infinet. Please let me know about the details of this recruitment. Kindly reply me immediately.

15th May 2016, 09:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of Interns recruitment in Tikona Infinet for BCA graduate?

Details of Tikona Infinet Interns Recruitment Drive:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not elgiible to apply for Tikona Infinet Intern recruitment being a BCA graduate. Yes, the minimum educational qualification and other details are provided below in detail.

>> Minimum Educational Qualification Required:
Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech (or) B.E/ B.Tech and MBA background only are eligible to apply for this Tikona Infinet Intern recruitment.

>> The duration of Internship program lasts for about 2 months to all the selected candidates.

Click here for Official Website

Click here to apply for Tikona Infinet Intern
16th May 2016, 12:58 AM
monu2681992

Default Re: Details of Interns recruitment in Tikona Infinet for BCA graduate?

There is no any particular requirements for the internship in Tikona.
what you have to do only is to get the internship letter ready from your institute duly signed by your principal.

After getting it signed attach NOC from your institute so that there mist not any kind of dispute between your college and company in future.

After getting done everything, attach your resume and forward t the institute from where you want to do internship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?