30th July 2011, 12:02 AM

How can I get a job in MNC company? I've 1 year experience in desk top engineering in Chennai and 3 months in Tikona digital network Chennai as technician

I am be(ece) qualified . I passed out from dhanish ahmed college of engg chennai .
I have 1 year exp in desk top engg in chennai and 3 months in tikona digital network chennai as technician
so plz tel me wat i can do for to get a mnc company

Related Questions:
  1. Any companies in Chennai offering Job/Training for engineers?
  2. List core companies in Chennai offering jobs to ECE students? How to get job in these companies with 8 months experience as Service Engineer?
  3. List of best coaching centres for engineering entrance exam in Chennai?
  4. Should I apply in Tikona Infinet Off-Campus Drive for Interns recruitment being a B.Sc(IT) graduate? -- [New]
  5. Best option between M.Tech from IIT and work experience after B.Tech?
  6. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  7. List few private instrumentation companies in Chennai for jobs?
  8. What are the government job offers I can opt for having 5 years experience as technician in a private company?
  9. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  10. Details regarding short term project training in CDAC Chennai? Can I do project for a period of 2 to 3 months in CDAC Chennai?
  11. Eligibility for MNC after getting average marks in academics?
  12. What are the jobs available for EEE? I have scored 7.8 in Chennai University
  13. Study material for preparation for a job in MNC or government sector?
  14. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  15. How to get a job in IT industry just with a Diploma in .Net from NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience?
  17. How to do distance education through Chennai Education Centre?
  18. Where to get semester internship in an IT company in Chennai?
27th July 2015, 05:02 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get a job in MNC company? I've 1 year experience in desk top engineering in Chennai and 3 months in Tikona digital network Chennai as technician

To join an MNC company you have to upload your current CV in job portals like www.naukri.com or www.moster.com. You have working experience already. So mention them specifically when you register. You need to mention the companies where you were recruited. You need to mention the time duration and the designation of your recruitment. This will attract employers of MNCs or multinational companies, who have similar vacancies. They will see your updated CV, your qualification and experience and if they have a similar kind of vacancy which you want, then they will call you for an interview. They will recruit you, if you can prove your intelligence in the interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?