14th May 2016, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Should I apply in Tikona Infinet Off-Campus Drive for Interns recruitment being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?

Dear Friends,
I have got an Email from Tikona for job as an Intern. I have done B.Sc(IT). So, I should apply for this post in Tikona Infinet Off-Campus Drive? Please advice me.

Related Questions:
15th May 2016, 03:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I apply in Tikona Infinet Off-Campus Drive for Interns recruitment being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?

No, I am very sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for Tikona Infinet Off-Campus drive with the above mentioned criteria. Candidates from B.Tech or B.Tech and MBA background are eligible to apply for this Intern in Tikona Infinet Off Campus recruitment. The basic eligibility criteria required is given below.

> Tikona Infinet offers 2 months Internship for all the selected candidates.

> Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech background are eligible to apply. Or Candidates from B.E/ B.Tech and MBA background are also eligible to apply for this off campus recruitment.

> As you are done with just B.Sc in Information Technology, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible.

> In general, Tikona Infinet pay 10000 fixed stipend for 2 months and 10000 variable stipend during Internship program.
16th May 2016, 12:49 AM
january2016

Default Re: Should I apply in Tikona Infinet Off-Campus Drive for Interns recruitment being a B.Sc(IT) graduate?

Yes, you should apply for the internship. As internship plays a very important part in any of the candidate career building perspective.
Your Internship will adds plus point to your resume and makes it more revealing and attractive.

So, better to go for internship.
One more benefit you will get after internship is that you will have work experience to mention in your resume that very less candidate have with them.
So, her you will become different from other candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?