20th March 2016, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

What kind of promotional activities are made available by IBM to its employees?

Hello Sir/Madam,

Can you tell me that what kind of promotional activities are made available by the IBM company to their employees specially to the Software Engineers? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

30th March 2016, 08:08 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What kind of promotional activities are made available by IBM to its employees?

There is nothing known as promotional activity in IBM, it is all about the employee appraisal. And due to the Appraisal of the employee they get promotion as well as hike.

SO, if you are doing something that is beneficial for the company and you are creating the milestone for the company then for sure you will get appraisal and this appraisal will be in promotion or the hike of the salary.

So, based on your work you get your own promotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?