10th May 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Salary and compensation offered to PSU BANK Scale 1 employees?

Dear All,

Please advise how much House rent/Lease rent allowance is given to scale 1 Employees of PSU bank
If the employee is posted in the city of Mumbai how much rent would be paid by the bank for a house

What all be nefits is offered to Scale 1 employees of the bank

Related Questions:
  1. Pay package and salary offered to Scale 1 Officers in Banks? How much rent is given by banks in Mumbai?
  2. How much salary would I get in my hand for MMGS-II Scale post in Canara bank?
  3. Pay of FCI Assistant Grade 3, Assistant Professor and SDO in NTPC as per Sixth Pay Commission?
  4. Biotechnology Lecturer salary scale in Dubai? Facilities offered by employer?
  5. Full information and fee structure of Axis Bank PGDRB course? Salary offered by Axis Bank?
  6. After ECE is it better to sit for PSU exams or do M.Tech? Salary Packages in PSU companies for ECE Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to become Finance Manager in Bank? Salary offered in private bank?
  8. Pay scale, grade pay and allowance of IT Officer Scale-1? Salary in hand and chances of promotion?
  9. Is the preparation for bank entrance similar to the one required for PSU? I am ECE graduate
  10. Which fields are the best among Civil Engineering? Best paying job? Which sector is better between private and government sector?
  11. How much is the salary offered by top PSU companies like ISRO, NTPC? I am a Mechanical Student
  12. Eligibility for PO exam? Salary offered for a PO in a Bank?
  13. What actual total salary pay of PSU (NTPC or IOCL) for Assistant engineers after 1 year Training Period?
  14. Actual salary paid by PSUs like NTPC, IOCL and Indian Power Grid to B.Tech engineers? What does it mean by advertised salary of PSUs?
  15. Basic requirements to attend any campus interview?
  16. Which has a better salary package in India between Bank and railway job?
  17. How can I apply for PSU job or overseas assignment
  18. Institutions offering correspondence courses for PSU exam? Criteria for appearing in PSU exam? Nature of work involved for EEE engineers in PSU's? Salary package and benefits in PSU?
13th May 2015, 07:05 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Salary and compensation offered to PSU BANK Scale 1 employees?

Salary and compensation offered to PSU BANK Scale 1 employees :

Salary Offered to Scale I officer is Rs. 14,500 to 25,700.
The cash in hand after addition of allowance and compensation it varies from Rs. 24,000 to 32,000/-.

Allowance includes the following :
  • Newspaper Reimbursement
  • Entertainment Allowance
  • Canteen Allowance
  • Pension contribution
  • Medical Allowance
  • Travelling Allowance
  • Mobile Bill Allowance
  • Accommodation Allowance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?