23rd April 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Associate Technical Operations post offered in IBM?

Hello All,
Can you tell me about the job role
details which is provided by IBM
in Associate Technical Operations?
Please let me know about the job
role in details immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about IBM? What kind of job is offered in IBM for MCA candidate?
  2. IBM Technical Interview questions for IT Help Desk Tech Support job
  3. Can I join IBM with CAT scorecard? Detailed information about IBM entrance exam?
  4. Pattern of IBM Off-Campus drive for Associate System Engineer post? What are my chances of selection if went through reference?
  5. Detailed information about HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview for Associate Engineer post?
  6. How can I prepare for IBM Interview? Technical skills required for joining?
  7. Career prospects of a Chemical Engineer who has selected as a Associate System Engineer in IBM?
  8. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus interview?
  9. Detailed information and pattern of IBM Off campus Interview?
  10. Detailed information and process of IBM KPO on-campus interview
  11. Detailed information about IBM Off-Campus drive in Bangalore and Hyderabad for Software Engineer post?
  12. What is the detailed syllabus for AAI(Airport Operations)?
  13. Cut-off to apply for IBM Placement? Previous year model paper of IBM Aptitude test?
  14. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  15. Detailed information about lecturer post in DU?
  16. What is the detailed syllabus for technical part for the post of Railway Recruitment Board Supervisor
  17. What kind of post is available in IBM for MCA candidate? Eligibility to get job in IBM? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What type of questions are asked in Technical section of Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam?
30th April 2015, 04:29 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: Detailed information about Associate Technical Operations post offered in IBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello All,
Can you tell me about the job role
details which is provided by IBM
in Associate Technical Operations?
Please let me know about the job
role in details immediately.

associate technical Operator are assumed t be the temporary Employee of the IBM and you are only taught to learn how to work with the Devices or the Domain in which you are. You are not given any privilege from the authority. So, you have to just look and learn only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?