5th August 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?

Hello Sir,
I am a student of 12th standard and preparing for JEE Main and Advanced. Suppose if I get a chance to study B.Tech then I can apply for Education Loan? I also have an LIC policy of mine and a Mediclaim. So, I can get any benefits for getting Education Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any benefit in Income Tax against Education Loan to study in Abroad?
  2. Associateship Examination-Personal Accident, Sickness & Miscellaneous Insurance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS(HRD) in The University of Central Lancashire, UK if working in Dubai being an Indian? How much amount of Education Loan will be sanctioned without Guarantor?
  4. Can I get education loan for Air hostess training? What are the rules and formalities for applying education loan?
  5. What does education loan mean?
  6. Can I get benefit to apply for Education Loan for study MBA if working in Infosys Technologies?
  7. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  8. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in UK and US?
  10. Which Bank provides Education Loan of Rs. 45 Lacs to study MBBS in US? Requirements to apply?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MCA in Abroad? Procedure to apply for Education Loan?
  12. Is there any chance of getting an education loan just by clearing JEE Main exam?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  14. Eligibility to apply for Education Loan of Rs. 3 Lacs for study B.Pharmacy?
  15. How can I tackle my financial problems while taking admission in any institute? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  16. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech in IIT?
  17. Can I make my Brother a Guarantor while applying for an Education Loan?
  18. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
3rd January 2016, 08:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any benefit of having LIC policy and Mediclaim while applying for an education loan?

Educational Loan is provided to those students who pursue professional course such as Engineering, Medical, Hotel Management etc. You will get the loan amount of tuition fee, hostel fee and other expenses which you mentioned in the form.

**You will not get any benefits from LIC policy and Mediclaim. Life Insurance Corporation is associated to insurance policy. So there is no relation of it with the educational loan.

**For getting the educational loan apply online the educational loan to the respective bank through which you want to take the educational loan or visit to the nearest bank branch office of that bank then fill the form and submit it with relevant documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?